Thursday

November Selections

I decided upon reflection to randomly choose three books for November, instead of two as I stated when I asked for recommendations.

Thus I've selected at random the three books to read (and comment upon) for November!

The selected books are:

The Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

On the Beach by Nevil Shute

I am also reading a 'bonus' book, The Letter, by Richard Paul Evans (thanks Mom!).

Thank you to everyone who submitted recommendations: Dan, Taylor, Jeff, Keith, and Lauren!

Depending on how swiftly I am able to finish some of these, I may be able to read one or both of the other suggestions.

Keep your eyes peeled for commentary on these books, as well as my ongoing marginalia about the Harry Potter books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments before posting. Feel free to disagree with what I or someone else writes, but be polite.