Sunday

August Selections

For the month of August, I have chosen at random three books from among those listed as 'On the Back Burner'. I have not forgotten my selections for July; they are in progress.

First, my congratulations to those whose previous recommendations were selected for the month of August!

The books selected are:

Hitman, by Bret Hart.

Lamb, by Christopher Moore.

The Mistress of Nothing, by Kate Pullinger.

A big thank-you to Chris, dee (two months in a row! lucky), and Peter, whose recommendations on previous occasions were selected for August.

I will select three books at random from the list of those 'on the back burner' for September; those will be the last I choose from that list for 2011. Beginning in October I will once again be canvassing for recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments before posting. Feel free to disagree with what I or someone else writes, but be polite.